Tim Hodge Biography
Tim Hodge born as Timothy “Tim” Hodge is an American story artist, voice actor, animator, writer, comedian, and director at Big Idea Entertainment in Nashville, Tennessee, where he has worked on the VeggieTales videos as well as other animated projects like 3-2-1 Penguins!.
Tim Hodge Age
Hodge was born Timothy Hodge on April 2, 1963, in Boaz, Alabama, U.S. He is 56 years old as of 2019.
Tim Hodge Height
Hodge’s information about his height is not yet updated.
Tim Hodge Career
Hodge ended up intrigued by film-production while he was in seventh grade when he discovered his father’s 8 mm camera and spent his late spring making short movies utilizing mud and different materials. Hodge later proceeded to go to Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He landed his first position in liveliness at the then-current/presently ancient Willming-Reams Animation studio in San Antonio, Texas, where he drew enlivened TV advertisements for a long time, in the meantime learning at the San Antonio Art Institute. Right off the bat throughout everyday life, he moved on from secondary school in 1981.Tim Hodge Photo
He later joined the Walt Disney Feature Animation studio situated at the Disney/MGM Studios amusement park in Orlando, Florida. While at Disney, he additionally functioned as a story craftsman on movies like Mulan, John Henry for Disney’s American Legends video and Brother Bear.
It was in 2000 that he took his family and moved north to Chicago, Illinois to join the studios of Big Idea Productions at the Yorktown Center shopping center and began working in PC liveliness. Hodge’s directorial debut at Big Idea, Lyle the Kindly Viking, won the Best Direct To Video Animated Release at the 2001 World Animation Celebration. He was named for an Annie Award for Best Vocal Performance in 2003 for his job as Khalil in Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie. Hodge won first Runner-up for his cutting edge short film Soccer Mom Detective in 2008. He as of now lives in Franklin, Tennessee.
Tim Hodge Filmography
- Time & Chance (director, producer, writer, editor)
- VeggieTales in the House and VeggieTales in the City (director)
- The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything (lead storyboard artist, the voice of Jolly Joe)
- 3-2-1 Penguins! (director, executive producer, concept artist)
- Soccer Mom Detective (director, producer, writer)
- Brother Bear (additional story)
- Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie (head of the story, the voice of Khalil)
- VeggieTales (director, producer, writer, storyboard artist, additional voices)
- John Henry (story supervisor, the voice of MacTavish)
- Pocahontas (animation assistants)
- Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable (animator)
- The Lion King (breakdown animator: Young Simba)
- Trail Mix-Up (in between artist)
Tim Hodge Net Worth
Hodge as an American voice actor, story artist, writer, animator, comedian, and director has an estimated net worth of $1.6 million