Terri Savelle Foy Biography | Bio
Terri Savelle Foy is the daughter of well-known evangelist Jerry Savelle. For years, Terri Savelle Foy’s life was average. She had no dreams to pursue. Each passing day was just a repeat of the day before. Finally, with a marriage in trouble and her life falling apart, Terri made a change. She began to pursue God like never before, develop a new routine and discovered the power of having a dream and purpose.
As Terri started to recognize her own dreams and goals, she simply wrote them down and reviewed them consistently. This written vision became a road map to drive her life. As a result, those dreams are now a reality.
Terri Savelle Foy Age | Birthday | Date Of Birth
This information will soon be updated.
Terri Savelle Foy Family
Terri Savelle Foy Father
Terri Savelle Foy Mother
Terri Savelle Foy Siblings
Savelle has a sibling by the name Jerriann Newton.
Terri Savelle Foy Education | Schooling
She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in French and Communication Studies from Texas Tech University.
Terri Savelle Foy Spouse | Husband
Terri’s husband is known as Rodney Foy. The couple has been married since 1991.
Terri Savelle Foy Children | Kids
Together with Rodney Foy, Terri has been blessed with a red-headed daughter named Kassidi Cherie.
Savelle Foy House | Home | Residence
Terri, her husband and daughter live near Dallas, Texas.
Savelle Your Net Worth Will Never Rise Above Your Self Worth
A poor mentality will cause you to live below what’s possible for you. Today, Terri will show you how to see yourself in a proper way, transform your thinking, and transform our life
Based on the teaching, 7 C’s to Accelerate Your Progress. Click here to order
Terri Foy Your Dream Routine
- Spend Time With God In Prayer, Journal, And Read The Bible.
- Listen To A Motivational Message.
- Read A Success Book.
- Review, Declare, And Pray Over My List Of Dreams And Goals.
Savelle Foy Career
She was ordained into ministry in January 2000 holding her ministry credentials with Heritage of Faith Christian Center.Terri has become the Founder of an international Christian ministry. She is the host of the Live Your Dreams television broadcast, an author, a conference speaker, and a success coach to hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.
Her best-selling books Make Your Dreams Bigger than Your Memories, Imagine Big, and Pep Talk have helped people discover how to overcome the hurts of the past and see the possibilities of a limitless future. Her weekly podcast is a lifeline of hope and inspiration to people around the world.
Terri Savelle Foy is a cheerleader of dreams and is convinced that “if you can dream it, God can do it.” She is known across the globe as a world-class motivator of hope and success through her transparent and humorous teaching style. Terri’s unique ability to communicate success strategies in a simple and practical way has awakened the dreams of the young and old alike.
Terri Savelle Net Worth | Salary | Income
This information is stil under review.
Terri Foy Photos | Image | PicturesTerri Savelle Foy
Savelle Foy Books
- Dream It, Pin It, Live It Workbook(2015)
- Make Your Dreams Bigger Than Your Memories: Don’t Let Your Past Keep You From Your Future(2011)
- Imagine Big: Unlock the Secret to Living Out Your Dreams(2013)
- Declutter Your Way to Success: The Keys to Organize Your Life(2017)
- My Personal Dreams and Goals(2010)
- Imagine Big(2018)
- F.O.Y. Babies in God’s Fruit Basket(1998)
- God’s Fruit Basket Coloring Book and Activity Book(1998)
Terri Savelle Quotes
- “Your life tomorrow will be determined by the words you speak today.”
- “Gratitude means you stop focusing on what you don’t have and start focusing on what you do have.”
- “When what you see in your imagination is bigger than what you see in your reality, you will begin to attract the ideas, opportunities, resources, faith and relationships necessary to pursue those dreams.”
- “All the reading of weight-loss books and purchasing of fitness equipment won’t change a thing until you first guard your words.”
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
- “Dr. Seuss once said, “You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own and you know. And you’re the one who’ll decide where to go.”9”
Terri Foy Podcast
Terri Savelle Foy Podcast