Susie Bright Wiki
Susie Bright born Susannah Bright, also known as Susie Sexpert is an American feminist, author, journalist, critic, editor, publisher, producer, and performer, often on the subject of sexual politics and sexuality.
Susie Bright Biography
She is one of the first writers/ activists to be referred to as a sex-positive feminist.
Susie Bright Age
She was born in March 25, 1958 in Arlington, Virginia, U.S.
Susie Bright Family
She is the daughter of linguist William Bright and Elizabeth Bright and her step mum is Lise Menn. She has 2 stepbrothers, Joseph Menn and Stephen Menn.
Susie Bright Husband
She has been living with her partner, Jon Bailif, since 1993 and they are blessed with one daughter named Aretha Bright.
Previously, she lived with her former parther, Honey Lee Cottrell in the 1980s.
Susie Bright Books
AUTHOR, EDITOR, PUBLISHER
- Editor, Santa Cruz Noir, Akashic Press, 2017
- Editor, Bitten, Chronicle Books, 2009
- Editor, X: The Erotic Treasury, Chronicle Books, 2008
- Editor, Herotica III, Penguin USA, 1994
- Editor, Herotica II, Penguin USA, 1992
- Editor, Herotica, Down There Press, 1988
- Editor, Three Kinds of Asking For It, Eric Albert, Greta Christina, and Jill Soloway, edited by Susie Bright, Simon and Schuster, 2005
- Editor, Three the Hard Way, by William Harrison, Greg Boyd, and Tsaurah Litzky, edited by Susie Bright, Simon and Schuster, 2004
- Series Editor, Best American Erotica, Simon and Schuster, 1993 – 2008
- Author, The Erotic Screen: Volume 1, Bright Stuff, 2011
- Author, Big Sex Little Death, Seal Press, 2011
- Author, Love and Lust: A Sex Journal, Chronicle Books, 2010
- Author and Co-Editor, Nothing But the Girl: the Blatant Lesbian Image, Cassell, 1996
- Co-Author with Aretha Bright, Mother/Daughter Sex Advice, Bright Stuff, 2012
- Mommy’s Little Girl: Susie Bright on Sex, Motherhood, Pornography, and Cherry Pie, Thunders Mouth, 2004
- How To Write a Dirty Story: Reading, Writing, and Publishing Erotica, Simon and Schuster, 2002
- Full Exposure: Opening Up to Sex and Creativity, HarperSanFrancisco, 1999
- The Sexual State of the Union, Simon & Schuster, 1997, 1998
- SexWise, Cleis Press, 1995
- Susie Bright’s Sexual Reality: A Virtual Sex Reader, Cleis Press , 1992
- Susie Sexpert’s Lesbian Sex World, Cleis Press, 1990
- Susie Bright LLC, 1986 – present
I Dare You Susie Bright
I Dare You 30 Sealed Seductions From sexpert Susie Bright, this luxe box contains 30 seductive prompts and dares—each sealed in an envelope ready for the taking. Select an envelope, tear it open, and read the card aloud to discover what comes next. No two lovers will play the cards the same way twice!
Susie Bright Blog
Follow her to her to her blog using this link.
Susie Bright On Our Backs
On Our Backs is one of the books she write and it was published by Blush Productions. On Our Backs was the first women-run erotica magazine and the first magazine to feature lesbian erotica for a lesbian audience in the United States.
Susie Bright Bound
She plays as Jesse in this film and she choreographed the sex scenes in it. Bound is a 1996 American neo-noir crime thriller film written and directed by the Wachowski. It was produced by Stuart Boros and Andrew Lazar.
Susie Bright Bitten
She wrote the book Bitten: Dark Erotic Stories where she brings together love’s darkest arrows in this shiver-inducing collection of 15 gothic erotic short stories,with original stories from legends such as author Francesca Lia Block and Supernatural screenwriter Sera Gamble. Delicate illustrations weave throughout the lush package, and printed edges make the baroque book an object to behold. Open alone or share with a lover and devour the mystical characters, forbidden sexual relationships, and private pleasures.
Susie Bright Santa Cruz
She wrote the book Santa Cruz Noir. Santa Cruz Noir is teeming with other local details that will make readers do similar double takes. It’s divided into three sections, the first of which is called ‘Murder Capital of the World,’ as if to put any question of when Santa Cruz’s notorious serial killer lore is going to come up immediately to rest.
In Bed With Susie Bright
She wrote the book In Bed where she discusses a variety of social, freedom of speech and sex-related topics.
Susie Bright Twitter