Stephenie Meyer Bio
Stephenie Meyer is an American novelist and also a film producer. She is best known for her vampire romance series Twilight. The novels (Twilight) have sold over 100 million copies, having been translated into 37 different languages.
Back in the year 2008 and 2009, Meyer was the bestselling author in US, having sold more than 29 million books in 2008, and 26.5 million in the following year, (2009), Twilight being the best-selling book of 2008 in the US.
She was ranked No. 49 on Time magazine’s list of the “100 Most Influential People in the year 2008”, and was also included in the Forbes Celebrity 100 list of the world’s most powerful celebrities in the following year, (2009), entering at No. 26. Her yearly earnings were more than $50 million. Later in 2010, Forbes ranked her as the No. 59 most powerful celebrity with yearly earnings of $40 million.
Stephenie Meyer Age
Stephenie Meyer Height
She stands at a height of 1.63 m.
Stephenie Meyer Net Worth
Stephenie Meyer Husband
Meyer and Christian Meyer got married back in 1994. The couple has three sons together namely Gabe, Seth and Eli. The family lives together in Cave Creek, Arizona. They also own a home on Marrowstone Island, Washington.
Stephenie Meyer Books
- Twilight (2005)
- New Moon (2006)
- Eclipse (2007)
- Breaking Dawn (2008)
- The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (2010)
- The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide (2011)
- Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined (2015)
- The Host (2008)
- The Chemist (2016)
- “Hell on Earth”, published in Prom Nights from Hell (2009)
Stephenie Meyer Movies
- Twilight (2008)
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009)
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010)
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 (2011)
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 (2012)
- Austenland (2013)
- Down a Dark Hall (2018)
- A Tale of Delight Film
Stephenie Meyer Quotes
- “I know – I’ll play you for it,” Alice suggested. “Rock, paper, scissors.”
Jasper chuckled and Edward sighed.
“Why don’t you just tell me who wins?” Edward said wryly.
Alice beamed. “I do. Excellent.”
- “When you can live forever what do you live for?”
- “Now you know,” I said lightly and shrugged. “No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.”
- “I honestly have no idea how to live without you.”
- “He sighed. “The clouds I can handle. But I can’t fight with an eclipse.”
- “You are my life now.”
- “I don’t have the strength to stay away from you anymore”
- “I promise to love you forever – every single day of forever.”
- “Perhaps there could be no joy on this planet without an equal weight of pain to balance it out on some unknown scale.”
- “I, the soul called Wanderer, love you, human Ian. And that will never change, no matter what I might become.”
- “I am Switzerland. I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythical creatures.”
- “Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second-hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.”
- “Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end.”
- “You nicked-named my daughter after the Lock Ness Monster!”
- “Even more, I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew – knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest – was how love gave someone the power to break you”