Sharon Lechter Biography
Sharon Lechter was born on January 12, 1954 .She is an American accountant, author, businesswoman, investor, motivational speaker, financial literacy activist and philanthropist. She is the co-author of Rich dad poor dad, and the founder CEO of Pay Your Family First, a financial education organization.She has been developing new technologies, programs and products to bring education into children’s lives for over 20 years. In 1989 she joined forces with the inventor of the first electronic talking book and helped him expand the electronic book industry to a multi million dollar international market. Since 1992, she has created and distributed of books on financial education, games and experiential learning products.
She also serves on the national board of the Women Presidents’ Organization, and the national board of Childhelp, a national organization founded to prevent and treat child abuse
Sharon Lechter Age
She is currently 65 years old since she was born on January 12, 1954 as of 2019.
Sharon Lechter Height and Weight
Her height and weight is unknown but will be updated soon.
Sharon Lechter Education
Sharon Lechter graduated from Florida State University with an Accounting degree and magna cum laude honors.
Sharon Lechter Husband
In the 1980s, she meet his husband Michael A. Lechter and they later got married. They both formed the Rich dad companies. Michael A. Lechter is an intellectual property lawyer, President and CEO of Tech Press, author, investor and entrepreneur. Among his other duties, Michael is an adjunct professor at Arizona State University, counsel to the international law firm of Squire, Sanders & Dempsey, LLP and former Rich Dad Advisor.
Sharon Lechter Photo
Sharon Lechter Net Worth
Sharon Lechter Quotes
- “Optimism, positivity and faith create the foundation from which success can be built.”
- “If you let your emotions get high, your bargaining power will be low. Make sure you don’t negotiate from a position of need when making a deal.”
- “Money is a life skill – and as parents, grandparents, interested adults – it’s up to us to make sure our children are prepared for the financial world they are going to face.”
- “Anything is possible with persistence, desire, planning and action.”
- “Success is how you feel about yourself when you look in the mirror. It has nothing to do with what the reflection is.”
Sharon Lechter Think and Grow Rich
Think and Grow Rich for Women was released in 2014. Sharon Lechter took the basic structure of Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and updated it to target issues that women deal with day to day like overwhelm. She also has filled the book with really inspiring quotes from successful women. She started working with the Napoleon Hill foundation after she left the Rich Dad company. She wanted to make a more up to date version that was geared towards women providing practical advice and wisdom. Think and Grow Rich for Women is a powerful new book from the award-winning author of Think and Grow Rich. In her book she provides business wisdom for all women seeking to creating their ideal lives.
Sharon lechter Contact
Founder and CEO
Pay Your Family First
6611 N. 64th Place
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
sharon lechter Podcast
About the Play Big Movement Podcast:
In each episode, Sharon interviews people who are the best in their field: experts, entrepreneurs, business owners, authors, creatives, and all-around successes. Listen to learn about how each extraordinary guest played big to get to the top, what it took for them to get there, and advice for listeners looking to become #1 in their field. Get inspired every week to build and live your legacy and create maximum impact. Play big and join the movement.
- Mark Victor Hanson- Co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series
- Lisa Copeland- Pioneer in the field of automotive sales and brand strategy
- Bob Burg- Author of Endless Referrals and Creator of The Go Giver book series
- Keri Murphy- Founder of Inspired Living
- Jim Stovall- Bestselling author, Co-founder of the Emmy Award Winning Narrative Television Network