Patti Stanger Biography
Patti Stanger (Real name- Patricia Stanger) is an American businesswoman and reality television personality who was born on May 31, 1961, Short Hills, New Jersey, U.S. She is most famous for The Millionaire Matchmaker, her own matchmaking reality series in which she starred and produced on Bravo TV. She is also founder and CEO of a professional matchmaking service for millionaires, Millionaire’s Club International, Inc.
Patti Stanger Family
Stanger is the adopted child of Rhoda, who is also a matchmaker, and Ira. She was raised in the Jewish faith in Short Hills, New Jersey. Stanger proceeded to graduate with a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Miami in 1983 after completing Millburn High School in 1979.
Patti Stanger Net Worth
Stanger is estimated to have a net worth of $6 million.
Patti Stanger Married | Boyfriend | Engagement | Wedding
Stanger dated a real-estate executive, Andy Friedman, in 2003. They met through another matchmaker. It was announced on July 22, 2009, on Lalate.com that Friedman had proposed on May 31, her birthday. However, they failed to agree on a date for the wedding, although subsequent episodes of The Millionaire Matchmaker season three showed Stanger engrossed in wedding planning activities, and sharing the wedding details with the media. She announced the end of her relationship with Friedman via Twitter on August 14, 2010. She stated that, “I just ended my relationship with Andy. It hit me really hard that I want kids in my life. You have to agree on the non-negotiables.” Stanger noted that their relationship lacked passion since they were “best friends”.
Stanger started going out with John Matthews whom she picked after she was matched on her own show. She later said the two of them were just friends in the Millionaire Matchmaker Reunion. Stanger met baseball player turned mortgage broker David Krause online in March 2012 and they started dating. The two exchanged promise rings, but later ended their relationship.
Patti Stanger Weight Loss
Stanger before and after losing weight.
Patti Stanger Millionaire Matchmaker
Patti Stanger signed a deal to have her own reality show called Millionaire Matchmaker on the Bravo TV Network, in 2008. She stars in and also produces the show. The show lasts for one hour and follows her matchmaking at Millionaire’s Club. Two millionaires feature in each episode her matchmaking . Millionaire clients submit biographical video profiles on a DVD describing the type of partner they want, she then meets them individually to better understand their requirements and welcome them to the club. Stanger makes very quick, very direct comments, she’s been called “The Simon Cowell of Dating”. She screens men and women in a session that involves her making brutal comments on their dress and appearance.
She hosts a cocktail party called a “VIP mixer” where The millionaires and 30–40 potential dates first meet. The millionaires get to evaluate the candidates during the mingling process. The millionaires choose their top two candidates after engaging in 10 minute dates. Stanger then announces the choices and the millionaires are now free to set up their “master dates”.
Patti Stanger Age
Born on May 31, 1961, Short Hills, New Jersey, U.S.
Patti Stanger Rules
The Millionaire’s Club has a few rules like, millionaires are barred from discussing sex or exchange phone numbers at the mixer. Until the millionaires are in an “exclusive, committed, monogamous relationship”, no sex is allowed. Also, on each date, a two-drink maximum is enforced. Stanger can throw out of the club, a millionaire who violates the terms of the club.
Patti Stanger Book | Advice
In 2009, Stanger published her first book on dating , Become Your Own Matchmaker: 8 Easy Steps for Attracting Your Perfect Mate.
Patti Stanger Young
Stanger when young
Patti Stanger Quotes
- What I do know is that traditional gender roles are very real and flipping the norm is difficult for even the strongest, funniest, smartest men.
- Coffee is cheap, drinks are an audition, lunch is an interview, but dinner means business; the business of romance.
- Calling is for # Men – Texting is for # Teenagers
- If you’re giving love and not receiving it, you’re not in the right relationship. If you’re receiving it and not giving it than you are taking advantage of the other person.
- It’s not easy to date when you’re hefty. Besides I like feeling thin because it makes me feel amorous.
- Taylor Swift dates guys so she can write a breakup song about them. I don’t think she’s dating for love – I think she’s dating for creativity. So let’s get her off the market and put her in dating detox. If she really wants love, she has to stop writing music about them.
- If you have been divorced once – male or female, but especially for females – and you’re over 40 you’re actually a commodity. It means you were able to commit once, and you’ll do it again.
- I had to find a diet that would kick me back into dating shape, because I know that I can’t date at size 8. I have to date at size 2.
- And it’s just a fact of nature. Go get your injections and your chemical peels. You gotta look good to attract a man.
- I’m a very stereotypical person… and that’s part of my flavor, I guess, because I tell it like it is.
- If you’re going to get engaged make sure you’ve talked to your partner about life together in the years to come.
- In the end, it’s all about taking your time and enjoying the journey without worrying too much about the destination.
- I really want to adopt a child… I want to be called ‘Mom.’ It really is the most beautiful word in the English language.
- I’m an advocate for gay marriage. I have more gay friends than Carter has pills.