Marilyn Hickey Wiki
Marilyn Hickey is an American Christian minister and televangelist who teaches Bible studies both nationally and internationally.
Marilyn Hickey Biography
Marilyn Hickey holds a Bachelor of Arts in Collective Foreign Languages from the University of Northern Colorado and an Honorary Doctorate of Divinity from Oral Roberts University. In 2015, Hickey was honored at Oral Roberts University with a Lifetime Global Achievement Award.
Marilyn Hickey Age
Marilyn Hickey was born on 1 July 1931, Dalhart, Texas, United States Of America.
Marilyn Hickey Family
Hickey was born to Jerry and Carmen Hickey.
When Marilyn Hickey was a young girl, Hickey’s parents were professing Methodists and attended church only casually. Her family suffered from hereditary mental disorders according to one of her telecasts.
Her father had it, after her grandfather and her great-grandfather that had it, even before the “devil and his imps” got to Marilyn, at the age of 36, she was the only one in her family not to suffer a mental disorder.Marilyn Hickey Photo Also in her family, Marilyn Hickey also said that her family had a history of heart diseases, especially Hickey herself, that at age 11, she was told by her doctors she had an enlarged heart, and progressively got worse until she had surgery.
She became a born again Christian when she was a teenager. In college, she studied Spanish, intending to become a public high school teacher.
Marilyn Hickey Husband
Marilyn Hickey got married to Wallace Hickey in 1954 but he passed away in the year 2012. Wallace, died after a long battle of Alzheimer’s disease, in the care center of Denver, Colorado, on October 19, 2012, at age 87. She met Wallace Hickey (born May 7, 1925, in Genoa, Nebraska), at an Assemblies of God Church, where Wallace served as a pastor, and together on December 26, 1954, (just 1 day after Christmas), the couple were married.
Around the same time, Marilyn Hickey and Wallace also met Dr. T.L. Osborn, a Pentecostal evangelist, who was 8 years Hickey’s senior, when she and Wallace both had traveled around in her husband’s car, doing tent revival meetings, in town, she also became lifelong friends with him, until she lost him, only 4 months, after she lost Wallace.
Marilyn Hickey Daughter|Kids
Marilyn Hickey is blessed with one daughter with the late husband Wallace Hickey. The daughter is known as Sarah Beth Hickey Bowling. She also has one son Michael Hickey
Marilyn Hickey Net Worth
We have less information about her net worth i.e cars, houses and all assets she owns. But according to our reports of 2019, her net worth is $10 million dollars approximately.
Marilyn Hickey Ministries
The most coincidental thing is she was also a guest speaker at one of the conferences in which Dr. Osborn held. After a short time in Texas, they moved to Denver, Colorado to found Full Gospel Chapel. The church, later known as Orchard Road Christian Center, became one of the largest churches in the Denver area. They later turned over the pastorate to their daughter Sarah Bowling and son-in-law Reece Bowling. The church (now called Encounter Church) currently meets in Centennial, Colorado.
Marilyn Hickey Quotes
- If you have Jesus in your heart, you also have miracles of healing within your hands.
- Jesus came for the least, the lost, and the last.
- God wants His people well, but it is up to us to make the decision to walk in health.
- When your thoughts are fastened to the Word of God, you are involved in a form of meditation, and the truth will both keep and sustain you.
Marilyn Hickey Prayer Request
As a minister of the gospel, prayer is one of the fundamental factors to grow in the things of God. The American minister has a platform, a website where subscribers or believers can reach out unto her by posting their prayer requests. Now if you want to reach her you can log in to the following websiyte;https://marilynandsarah.netviewshop.com/prayer
Marilyn Hickey Books
- The Power of Prayer and Fasting: 21 Days That Can Change Your Life
- Break the Generation Curse
- The Names of God
- Breaking Generational Curses
- Blessing the Next Generation: Creating a Lasting Family Legacy with the Help of a Loving God
Marilyn Hickey Today Tv Program
Marilyn Hickey has aired a television program since 1973 and, since 1996, has co-hosted it with her daughter Sarah Bowling (born February 1, 1968). Today with Marilyn and Sarah can be seen on various Christian networks such as the DayStar Network, Channel C, and independent stations in both the U.S. and internationally, as well as through her YouTube Channel. She has also been seen on the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN).
Marilyn Hickey Theology
In 2012, Hickey held a three-day prayer and faith healing rally in Karachi, Pakistan which was attended by over 400,000 people. Hickey has served as a member of the Board of Regents of Oral Roberts University.
Marilyn Hickey Missionary Work
In 2012, she held a three-day prayer and faith healing rally in Karachi, Pakistan which was attended by over 400,000 people. She has served as a member of the Board of Regents of Oral Roberts University
Marilyn Hickey Ministries Phone Number
Here is the direct contact to the office of the Christian minister;+1 888-637-4545.
Marilyn Hickey Australia Tour
MINISTRY: Daily teaching and worship sessions with Marilyn and Sarah at a hotel, special times of prayer walking every day.
– CHURCH: Marilyn (and Sarah) will be speaking at INSPIRE CHURCH (independent Charismatic), Pastor John McMartin. The team will be able to assist Marilyn and Sarah in hands-on ministry.
– TOURS: Sydney City Tour: You will explore the vast waterways that weave through the city, discovering the vibrant culture of Sydney, and experience some of the region’s best-loved attractions. The city is one of the world’s most diverse places, and you’ll get a fantastic overview of everything on this tour. You will take a short walking tour of the historic Rocks area, which is where Sydney was originally founded. Afterward, it’s on to the Conservatorium of Music before we dive into the beautiful architecture of the city by visiting St.
Mary’s Cathedral and Parliament House. You can discover the rich art scene of Sydney at the Art Gallery of NSW and wander through picturesque plant life and attractions at the Queen’s Royal Botanic Gardens including Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair and famous buildings such as Sydney Town Hall and Sydney Tower. Then you’ll visit the beautiful surrounds of Darling Harbor and go to marvel at the exclusive homes heading straight to the sprawling expanse of Bondi Beach, which is filled with surfers and locals enjoying the laidback Sydney lifestyle.
DATES: MAY 31st – JUNE 4th
(does NOT include air package—only for land-only travelers)
Destination: Singapore City
– STAY Four nights in 5-Star Hotel.
– MINISTRY: Daily teaching and worship sessions with Marilyn and Sarah at hotel, special times of prayer walking every day.
– CHURCH: Marilyn will be teaching Sunday morning at NEW CREATION CHURCH (independent Charismatic), Pastor Joseph Prince.
– MEALS: Daily buffet, and farewell dinner.
– TOUR: City Experience plus Gardens by the Bay! During the city tour, one will visit Singapore’s icons such as Merlion Park. Next, Thian Hock Keng Temple in Chinatown, the oldest and most important temple of the Hokkien people in the country, and Little India, an ethnic district.
Proceed to visit the award-winning Gardens by the Bay, explore the largest glass greenhouse in the world—Flower Dome where you can discover diverse plant life from around the world and be amazed by the changing display of flowers and plants from the Mediterranean and semi-arid regions. Step into the world of the Cloud Forest to explore the highlands amidst orchids, pitcher plants, and ferns. Be awed by the tallest indoor waterfall at almost 115 feet!
– FREE TIME: Of course no visit to Singapore would be complete without time for walking the avenues and shopping and taking in the local cuisines.