DawnChere Wilkerson Wiki
DawnChere Wilkerson is a famous people who is best known as a Religious Leader. Wilkerson is a member of famous Religious Leader list. Religious leader known, along with her husband, Rich Wilkerson, for founding the Vous Church in Miami, Florida. She also helps lead The Rendezvous, a youth group meeting of young Trinity Church members.
DawnChere Wilkerson Biography
She graduated from Lee University in 2007.
On CELEBS TREND NOW, Dawnchere’s is ranked in the list of most popular celebrities. Also, ranked on the list with those people who were born on August 11. Have Position Among the list of Most popular Religious Leader.
Dawnchere Wilkerson Age
Dawnchere was born on August 11, 1984 in Shreveport, LA.
DawnChere Wilkerson Family
DawnChere is the daughter of the Lead Pastors at Shreveport Community Church, Denny and DeAnza Duron.
Dawnchere Wilkerson And Husband
She met her husband when they were both 17 years old. They married in her hometown of Shreveport, Louisiana in August 2006.
Dawnchere Wilkerson Baby | Rich Wilkerson Jr | Son
Rich in Faith stars Rich Wilkerson Jr. and his wife DawnChere became parents for the first time with the birth of their son, Wyatt Wesley Wilkerson, on Tuesday, Jan. 23. “Welcome to the world son,” the proud new dad captioned a snapshot of his baby boy on Instagram.
Dawnchere Wilkerson Height
Information will be updated soon.
Dawnchere Wilkerson Salary
Her salary is estimated to be between $10k to $50k per year.
Dawnchere Wilkerson Net Worth
Wilkerson’s estimated Net Worth in 2019 is approximately $100K-1M.
Dawnchere Wilkerson Trivia
She has helped her husband Rich with recordings of Vous Worship music. Their first full-length album, Into the Night, debuted on iTunes at #2 on the Christian charts.
Dawnchere Wilkerson Kim Kardashian
The Wilkersons rose to prominence after Rich officiated the 2014 wedding of Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West, lead Vous Church in Miami.
Quotes By Rich(DawnChere’s Husband)
- The question is never ‘Are you in a storm?’ The question is ‘Is Jesus in your boat?’
- If you’re too big to serve. You’re too small to lead.
- Charisma gets the attention of man and character gets the attention of God.
- The thing about faith is that you have to have it before you need it.
- When we step out into the unknown that is when God is made known.
- If you have a pulse, you have a purpose!
- Jesus didn’t just die to forgive you, He rose to live through you.
- If you want God to act SUDDENLY then you’re gonna have to pursue him PATIENTLY!
- Jesus isn’t surprised by anything you’re going through – He’s actually WITH you!
- What appears to be an interruption is often an intervention.
- Identify the thing that is going to stop you and then stop it.
- Integrity is the thing you do when no one seems to be watching.
- Wisdom can’t prevent the storm.
DawnChere Wilkerson Podcast