David K. Bernard Biography | David K. Bernard Wiki
David K. Bernard is a Oneness Pentecostal theologian and currently serves as the general superintendent of the United Pentecostal Church International, the largest Oneness Pentecostal organization with constituents worldwide. Born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, the United States as David Kane Bernard.
He is known to be an American minister, writer, editor. Ordained to ministry United Pentecostal Church International, since 1981; bar: Texas 1981. Named Writer of the Year, Word Aflame Press, Hazelwood, Missouri, 1987. Superintendent South Texas district United Pentecostal Church, since 2002; Member State Bar Texas, Order of the Coif, Phi Beta Kappa.
Bernard was the founder of Austin, Texas ‘ New Life Church, out of which under his management 16 extra churches were launched. He was also the founding chairman of Urshan College and Urshan Graduate School of Theology and presently teaches Biblical Studies and Apostolic Leadership at the Urshan Graduate School of Theology
He has written 36 books with a recorded circulation of 900,000 in 39 languages. His works are frequently referred to in knowing the views of the Pentecostals of Unity. His book, The New Birth (1984), is said to have been used more widely than any other book to show the views of the Pentecostals of Unity since its publication.
Bernard has also engaged in academic dialog with Trinitarians, which has been welcomed by some in the broader Pentecostal community A ‘ Trinity-Oneness Dialogue ‘ has also appeared during this time in the Society for Pentecostal Studies. More recently, Amos Young, a professor at Fuller Theological Seminary, wrote that his work “marks the emerging maturation of the Oneness Pentecostal academy.
David K Bernard Age
Bernard was born on November 20, 1956, in Baton Rouge United States.
David K Bernard Family
David Bernard was born and raised in Baton Rouge. Son of Elton David and Loretta (Artigue) Bernard.
David K. Bernard Spouse
He is married to Connie Jo Sharpe, since June 6, 1981. The two have three children, Jonathan David, Daniel Kent, Lindsey Renee.
David K Bernard Education
Bernard received his Master of Theology and Doctor of Theology in New Testament from the University of South Africa, his Juris Doctor with honors from the University of Texas, and a Bachelor of Arts magna cum laude in mathematical sciences and managerial studies from Rice University.
David K. Bernard Church
Bernard serves as the general superintendent of the United Pentecostal Church International, the largest Oneness Pentecostal organization with constituents worldwide. He currently teaches as a Professor of Biblical Studies and Apostolic Leadership at Urshan Graduate School of Theology.
David K. Bernard Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of David Bernard is at least $1.06 Million dollars as of 1 March 2019. Mr. Bernard owns over 18,697 units of Dean Foods Co stock worth over $24,771 and over the last 2 years, he sold DF stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $1,032,190 as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Dean Foods Co.
David K. Bernard Books
- 1983 – The Oneness of God
- 1984 – The new birth
- 1981 – In Search of Holiness
- 1995 – A history of Christian doctrine
- 1992 – In the Name of Jesus
- 1988 – Essential Doctrines of the Bible
- 1992 – God’s infallible word
- 1987 – The message of Romans
- 2006 -The Apostolic Life
- 2013 – Pursuing Holiness: A Small Group Resource Developed from in Search of Holiness and Practical Holiness
- 1985 – Practical Holiness: A Second Look
- 2012 – A Study Guide for Practical Holiness: A Second Look
- 1993 – The trinitarian controversy in the fourth century
- 2019 – Apostolic Identity in a Postmodern World
- 1987 -Essentials of the New Birth
- 1991 – Oneness and Trinity, A.D. 100-300: The Doctrine of God in Ancient Christian Writings
- 2001 – Growing a Church: Seven Apostolic Principles
- 2016 – The Glory of God in the Face of Jesus Christ: Deification of Jesus in Early Christian Discourse
- 2016 – A History of Christian Doctrine: Abridged in One Volume
- 1990 – The Message of Colossians and Philemon
- 1998 – Understanding the Articles of Faith: An Examination of United Pentecostal Beliefs
- 1988 – A Handbook of Basic Doctrines: A Compilation of Scripture References
- 1989 – A Study Guide for the Oneness of God
- 1997 – Spiritual Gifts: A Practical Study with Inspirational Accounts of God’s Supernatural Gifts
- 2015 – Spiritual Leadership in the Twenty-first Century
- 2011 – A Study Guide for In Search of Holiness
- 2007 – Justification and the Holy Spirit: A Scholarly Investigation of a Classical Christian Doctrine from a Pentecostal Perspective
- 2014 – The Apostolic Church in the Twenty-first Century
- 2012 – Practical Holiness: A Second Look : a Study of the Victorious Christian Life, Pursuing Holiness Inwardly and Outwardly, Avoiding Legalism, Protecting Christian Liberty, and Applying Scriptural Principles to Everyday Situations
David K Bernard Oneness Of God
Understanding is aimed for in this book. The treatment of the oneness of God is simple, but the truths are profound, scholarly, and priceless. Adopted from Amazon
Growing A Church David K Bernard
Based on scriptural teachings and the author’s personal experiences, this book discusses principles to church growth and provides practical examples and suggestions. The discussion applies to churches of various sizes, from daughter works and home missions efforts to assemblies with a regular attendance of over 500.
Understanding God’s Word David K Bernard
Bernard discusses the interpretation of Scripture, addressing questions such as the following: How can we interpret the Bible properly? Is there a distinctive Apostolic Pentecostal approach to reading Scripture? How should the Bible be used in preaching, teaching, and personal study? How do we apply the Bible’s message to our lives?