Danny Jacobs (Actor) Biography
Danny Jacobs (Actor) is an American actor, singer, voice artist, and comedian who served as the voice of King Julien in the Madagascar franchise, standing in place for Sacha Baron Cohen since 2008. In Madagascar 3 Europe’s Most Wanted, he provided Julien’s singing voice in the soundtrack.
In addition to the jobs that led to All Hail King Julien, Jacobs has been a voice actor for cartoons ranging from Phineas and Ferb to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and several video games.
Danny Jacobs (Actor) Age
He was born on July 7, 1968, in Detroit, Michigan, USA. He is the sixth of seven children
Danny Jacobs (Actor) Wife
Danny Jacobs is possibly single as there have been no records of past relationships for Danny Jacobs or any sight of anybody he is dating. Will Danny get a partner in 2019?
Danny Jacobs (Actor) Kids
Even though he has been single, for the case of having kids, Danny has no children yet and we are anticipating.
Danny Jacobs (Actor) Net worth
A record of his total net worth has not been put down yet but being an actor he still earns the steady amount paid to actors in movies.
Danny Jacobs (Actor) Education
Danny attended St. Matthew Elementary School and Bishop Gallagher High School (Trinity Catholic High School)and was later admitted into business school at Wayne State University for 2 years. In 1988, he transferred to the University of Arizona and switched his major to musical theater.
Danny Jacobs (Actor) Height
He stands at an admirable character of 6 feet and 0 inches tall.
Danny Jacobs (Actor) Career
In the wake of moving on from the University of Arizona, Jacobs had acted in provincial auditoriums the nation over. He had built up himself as a national voice-over ability with customers, for example, Bissel, Blockbuster, Bud Light, Ford Dealers, GMAC, and KFC, among others.
In 1993, Jacobs started the job of Chico Fernández in Jeff Daniels’ satire The Vast Difference at the Purple Rose Theater. In 1996–97, he won acting honors in Michigan, Florida, and Wisconsin for his depiction of Aram in Richard Kalinoski’s “Mammoth on the Moon.”
In 1999, Jacobs handled an uncredited voice job as Curt in Full Blast. Around the same time, he showed up in his initially live-activity job in Get the Hell Out of Hamtown. In 2003, he started visiting the country with “Triple Espresso: A Highly Caffeinated Comedy.” Jacobs depicted Borat Sagdiyev and showed up as a Pirate with an Eye Patch in Epic Movie (2007). When depicting the job of Borat, Jacobs did an impression of Sacha Baron Cohen.
In 2008–2015, Jacobs subbed for Baron Cohen as the voice of King Julien in The Penguins of Madagascar, again as an impression of Baron Cohen (Jacobs likewise gave extra voices in the arrangement).
In 2011, he won a Daytime Emmy Award for the job. Jacobs repeated his job in Merry Madagascar (2009) and Madly Madagascar (2013). In 2014–2017, he came back to the job in All Hail King Julien. In Penguins of Madagascar (2014), Jacobs by and by repeated his job as King Julien. He had additionally done voice-overs in different ads.
Notwithstanding the occupations that prompted All Hail King Julien, Jacobs had been doing voice-over work for vivified TV arrangements, including Phineas and Ferb (in which he gave extra voices) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (in which he voiced Snake/Snakeweed), just as a few computer games.
He had said that movement, much like the theater, allows on-screen characters to play a wide scope of jobs. He stated, “I can play any character of any ethnicity, any age, even any sex. Furthermore, that is an opportunity the camera doesn’t give you. It’s an extraordinarily liberating thing.”
He additionally expressed that King Julien is his preferred voice job and would happily repeat his job if at any time inquired. Jacobs had gotten more acknowledgment as King Julien than the character’s ancestor Baron Cohen.
In Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted (2012), Jacobs gave the performing voice of King Julien for the soundtrack. He had a voice job in Teen Titans Go! as George Washington.
Danny Jacobs (Actor) Movies And TV Shows
- Full Blast as Curt (voice) (uncredited) (1999)
- Get the Hell Out of Hamtown (1999)
- Grounds Zero as Omar (2006)
- The Mikes as Paramedic (2006)
- Epic Movie as Borat Sagdiyev / Pirate with Eye Patch (2007)
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa as Tourist with New York T-shirt (voice) (2008)
- Batman: Year One as Arnold John Flass’ Attorney (voice) (2011)
- Justice League: Doom as Special Agent Porter (voice) (2012)
- Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted as King Julien XIII (singing voice in soundtrack only) / Croupier / Circus Master (voice) (2012)
- Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox as Grifter / Captain Cold (2013)
- Penguins of Madagascar as King Julien XIII (voice) (2014)
- Olive, the Other Reindeer (voice) (1999)
- Futurama as Additional Voices (voice) (uncredited) (1999)
- Mad Men as Yoram Ben Shulhai (1 episode) (2007)
- The Penguins of Madagascar as King Julien XIII / Roy / Additional Voices (2008–2015)
- Phineas and Ferb as Additional Voices (voice) (2009–2013)
- Merry Madagascar as King Julien XIII (voice) (2009)
- Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil as Rowdy Remington (voice) (2010–2012)
- Ben 10: Ultimate Alien as Captain / Police Dispatch / Dr. Pervis (voice) (2012)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as Snake / Snakeweed (voice) (2012)
- Madly Madagascar as King Julien XIII (voice) (2013)
- Teen Titans Go! as George Washington (voice) (2014)
- All Hail King Julien as King Julien XIII / Pancho (voice) (2014–2017)
- Miles from Tomorrowland as Admiral Watson / Additional Voices (voice) (2015)
- Pig Goat Banana Cricket as Barbershop Quartet / Cuddles, Jr. / Lasagna / Townsperson #2 (voice) (2015)
- Ultimate Spider-Man vs. The Sinister 6 as Baron Mordo / Additional Voices (voice) (2016)
- Lego Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures as Raam / Yeppau (voice) (2016)
- Avengers: Ultron Revolution as Heinrich Zemo (voice) (2016)
- Transformers: Robots in Disguise as Brother Gunter (voice) (2016)
- Apple and Onion as Hoagie (2018)
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa as King Julien XIII (voice) (2008)
- Batman: Arkham Asylum as Victor Zsasz / Frank Boles / Masked Guard #1 / Robert Sterling (voice) (2009)
- Madagascar Kartz as King Julien XIII (voice) (2009)
- The Godfather 2 as Hyman Roth (voice) (2009)
- Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet as Annihilus Bugs (voice) (2010)
- Batman: Arkham City as Victor Zsasz (voice) (2011)
- Madagascar 3: The Video Game as King Julien and Stefano (voice) (2012)
- Skylanders series as Swarm and additional Voices (voice) (2015)
Danny Jacobs (Actor) Songs | Danny Jacobs (Actor) Discography
- “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now),” performing as King Julien XIII’s singing voice (2012)
- “Wannabe,” performing as King Julien XIII’s singing voice (2012)
- “Hot in Herre”, performing as King Julien XIII’s singing voice (2012)
- “Afro Circus / I Like to Move It,” performing as King Julien XIII’s singing voice, along with Marty (Chris Rock) (2012)
- All songs featured here are attributed to the soundtrack of Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted
Danny Jacobs (Actor) King Julien Voice Madagascar 1
For Danny Jacobs, it was better to be King Julien as the role won him a Daytime Emmy and made him a busy voice actor. The great thing about voice acting is anything you could love about theater or on-camera acting is there. Danny said in one of the interviews.
Alex the lion is the ruler of the urban wilderness, the fundamental fascination at New York’s Central Park Zoo. He and his closest companions – Marty the zebra, Melman the giraffe and Gloria the hippo – have spent their entire lives in happy imprisonment before an appreciating open and with standard suppers accommodated them.
Not substance to let sleeping dogs lie, Marty gives his interest a chance to show signs of improvement of him and makes his departure – with the assistance of some enormous penguins – to investigate the world.
Release date: May 27, 2005 (USA)
Directors: Tom McGrath, Eric Darnell
Featured song: I Like to Move It
Film series: Madagascar
Cast: David Schwimmer, Tom McGrath, Chris Rock, etc.
Danny Jacobs (Actor) Voice Acting
In 1996-97, he won acting awards in Michigan, Florida, and Wisconsin for his portrayal of Aram in Richard Kalinoski’s “Beast on the Moon.” In 1999, Jacobs landed an undisclosed voice role as Curt in Full Blast and also appeared in his first live-action role in Get the Hell Out of Ham town.
Jacobs replayed his role in Merry Madagascar and Madly Madagascar. In Penguins of Madagascar, Jacobs once again repeated his role as King Julien.
In addition to the jobs that led to All Hail King Julien, Jacobs had been doing voice-over work for animated television series, including Phineas and Ferb and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, as well as several video games.
Danny Jacobs (Actor) Awards
Jacobs was nominated for the 2010 Annie Award for Voice Acting in a Television Production for his voice role of King Julien in Merry Madagascar (2009) but lost the award to Tom Kenny.
He won a 2011 Daytime Emmy Award and 2015 Daytime Emmy Award for his voice role of King Julien in The Penguins of Madagascar (2008–2015) and All Hail King Julien (2014–2017).
- 2010- Annie Award for Voice Acting in a Television Production – Nominated
- 2011- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Performer in an Animated Program – Won
- 2015- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Performer in an Animated Program – Won