Courtney Peldon Bio
Courtney Peldon born Courtney Brynn Peldon on April 13, 1981, in New York City, New York, USA, is an American television and film actress. She has a younger sister by the name Ashley, who is also an actress. The two sisters became involved in the entertainment industry as child actors. She is a graduate from Skidmore College where she majored in abnormal psychology and minored in film. She has over the years started her own line of jewelry called “Charmed Jewelry”.
Courtney Peldon Age
Courtney was born on 13th April 1981, in New York in New York City, New York, USA. She is 38 years old as of 2019.
Courtney Peldon Husband
The amazingly talented actress was married to Bradley Lieberman from 2010 to 2014 when the two got a divorce.
Courtney Peldon Career
Courtney Peldon Home Improvement
Peldon is famously known for her part in three seasons as Jonathan Taylor Thomas’s on-screen girlfriend Lauren on Home Improvement, and for her three seasons on Boston Public. She has also been featured in many roles on various television shows such as That ’70s Show, Entourage, The Pretender, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Renegade and Nash Bridges to name a few.
She has also been cast in several films including Angel Heart with Robert De Niro and Mickey Rourke, Out on a Limb with Matthew Broderick, Little Giants, indie favorite Skin Walker, National Lampoon’s Adam & Eve, Tobe Hooper’s Mortuary, the Farrelly brothers’ comedy Say It Isn’t So, and most recently the science-fiction thriller InAlienable with Walter Koenig and Richard Hatch, the psychological thriller The Road to Hell with Michael Paré and she’s slated to star in the new film 2001 Maniacs: Beverly Hellbillys alongside Robert Englund and her sister Ashley Peldon.
Courtney Peldon Photo
She was featured on Broadway at the age of 8 in the Gershwin Theatre smash hit Meet Me in St. Louis for the show’s entire run in the role of ‘Tootie’, originated by Margaret O’Brien in the Judy Garland film version.
Courtney Peldon Star Trek
In 2015, she was featured as Shree in the film Star Trek: Renegades, a fan film based upon the Star Trek franchise. The story concerns a group of criminals and misfits assembled to undertake a covert mission when suspicion arises that the official military chain of command has been compromised by enemy agents.
Courtney Peldon That’70s Show
In 2001, she appeared as Katie in the film That’70s Show an American television period sitcom that originally aired on Fox from August 23, 1998 to May 18, 2006. The series focused on the lives of a group of six teenage friends living in fictional Point Place, Wisconsin, from May 17, 1976 to December 31, 1979.
Courtney Peldon Little Giants
In the year 1994, she was cast as Debbie O’Shea in Little Giants a 1994 American family sports comedy film, starring Rick Moranis and Ed O’Neill as brothers in a small Ohio town, coaching rival Pee-Wee Football teams.
Courtney Peldon Deep Space Nine
She was featured as Farris in 1998, in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine an American science fiction television series created by Rick Berman and Michael Piller. The series originally aired from January 3, 1993, to June 2, 1999, in syndication, spanning 176 episodes over seven seasons. Its fourth series in the Star Trek franchise, it served as the third sequel to Star Trek: The Original Series.
Courtney Peldon Frozen
She was featured as part of the Additional Voices in the film Frozen a 2013 American 3D computer-animated musical fantasy film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. The film which is the 53rd Disney animated feature film, it is inspired by Hans Christian Andersen’s fairy tale “The Snow Queen”.
Courtney Peldon Road To Hell
She was also cast as Ashley in 2008 in the film Road to Hell a 2008 action-fantasy film directed by Albert Pyun. The film is inspired by Walter Hill’s Streets of Fire and began shooting that same year in June at Los Angeles.
Courtney Peldon InAlienable
She appeared as Dr.Amanda Mayfield in 2008 in the film InAlienable, a 2008 science fiction film with horror and comic elements, written and executive produced by Walter Koenig, and directed by Robert Dyke.
Courtney Peldon Awards and nominations
- 1993 – Nominated for Best Young Actress in an Off-Primetime Series for Harry and the Hendersons (1991) and won for Best Young Actress Co-starring in a Motion Picture for Out on a Limb (1992).
- 1994 – Won for Best Youth Actress Guest Starring in a Television Show for Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (1993).
- 1995 – Nominated for Best Performance: Young Actress in a TV Comedy Series for The Mommies (1993).
- 1996 – Nominated for Best Performance by a Young Actress in TV Drama Series for Renegade (1992).
- 1997 – Won for Best Performance in a TV Comedy by a Guest Starring Young Performer for Home Improvement (1991) tied with Seth Adkins for Sabrina, the Teenage Witch (1996).
- 1998 – Nominated for Best Performance in a TV Movie/Pilot/Mini-Series by a Supporting Young Actress for Little Girls in Pretty Boxes (1997) (TV).
- 1999 – Nominated for Best Performance in a TV Comedy Series by a Guest Starring Young Actress for Home Improvement (1991).
- 2000 – Nominated for Best Performance in a TV Comedy Series by a Supporting Young Actress for Home Improvement (1991).
- 2001 – Nominated for Best Performance in a TV Movie (Drama) by a Supporting Young Actress for The Princess & the Barrio Boy (2000) (TV).
Courtney Peldon Net Worth
The beautiful actress has an estimated net worth of $2 Million.