Anthony Evans Biography
Anthony Evans(Born Anthony Tyrone Evans, Jr) is an American Christian singer and songwriter. Evans has made six studio albums during his career as a musician: Even More in 2004 with Epic Records, Letting Go in 2006 with Integrity Music, The Bridge in 2006 with EMI Gospel, Undisguised in 2010 with INO Records, Home in 2011 with Fair Trade Services, and Real Life/Real Worship in 2014 with Fair Trade Services.
In 2012, Evans made it onto The Voice during season two on Team Aguilera, but was eliminated after the battle rounds on March 5, 2012.
Anthony Evans Age
Evans Jr was born on 14th July 1978.
Anthony Evans Nationality
He was born in Dallas, Texas. He is of American Nationality.
Anthony Evans Family
He is the son of Dr. Tony Evans and Lois Evans. His father, a Christian radio personality, is senior pastor at the megachurch Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas. He has one brother ;Jonathan and two sisters; Chrystal and Priscilla, the latter a best-selling author.
Anthony Evans Education
Evans graduated from Liberty University.
Anthony Evans Music Genre
Contemporary Christian music, urban gospel, worship
Anthony Evans Real Life | Real Worship
After The Voice, Evans released his sixth studio album on April 8, 2014 called Real Life/Real Worship with Fair Trade Services. It proved to be commercially his most successful album release. The album charted on the Billboard on the week of April 26, 2014, at number 60 most sold album in all the United States by the Billboard Hot 200.
The album made it also to number 4 on the Top Christian Album chart the same week. In addition, the album reached number 2 on the most sold Top Gospel Albums chart.
Anthony Evans The Voice
Evans appeared on the second season of NBC’s The Voice. In the blind audition broadcast on February 20, 2012, he sang “What’s Going On” from Marvin Gaye. Only Christina Aguilera turned her chair during the blind audition, with the other three (Adam Levine, CeeLo Green and Blake Shelton) abstaining.
On Team Aguilera as a default, he was put in the Battles round against another Aguilera contestant, Jesse Campbell. On an episode broadcast on March 5, they both sang the Alicia Keys song “If I Ain’t Got You”, with Aguilera opting to keep Campbell after an epic musical confrontation. The show hadn’t installed the “steal option” for other judges yet, so Evans was eliminated from the show.
Anthony Evans Career
On June 8, 2004, Evans released his debut studio album entitled Even More with the record label Epic Records. The follow-up second studio album was released on March 7, 2006, titled Letting Go with Integrity Music. His third studio album would come out on June 10, 2008 entitled The Bridge that was released under the EMI Gospel label.
On October 2, 2009, Evans released his first ever Holiday album with INO called What Christmas Means. The fourth studio album by Evans was titled Undisguised, which came out on January 26, 2010 with INO Records that later became Fair Trade Services. Evans released his fifth studio album on November 15, 2011 titled Home through Fair Trade Services.
Anthony Evans Albums
- Real Life/Real Worship(2014)
- Back to Life(2017)
- What Christmas Means(2009)
- Even More(2004)
- Letting Go(2006)
- The Bridge(2006)
- Everything Else(2018)
Anthony Evans Jr Songs | Music | Discography
Anthony Evans Book
- Unexpected Places: Thoughts on God, Faith, and Finding Your Voice
This book was originally published on 21 August 2018.
Anthony Evans Jr Net Worth | Evans Worth
This information is stil under review. It will soon be updated.
Anthony Evans Photography
Anthony Evans Jr
Evans Jr Quotes
- Building my career hasn’t been attached to my dad. It’s been me figuring things out for myself.
- I just want Christians to embrace the fact that music is made not just for the church, but it’s also for the people that need to hear about the love of God.
- I had to figure out my own faith. That was something I figured out a while ago when I was 18. But I can always stand on the fact that my dad has been a great example for me. Beyond that, building my career hasn’t been attached to my dad. It’s been me figuring things out for myself.
- You have to experience real life before you can understand what it means to really worship. That’s it.
- All I’m doing is being authentic and real and singing about the emotions I go through as a human being.
- I know artists that have tried for a long time in the Christian industry and then they were on a TV show and all of the sudden the doors swing wide open. Christians want to connect with things that are mainstream.
Anthony Evans Jr Podcast